Rhino Savannah RH20/26 Heatpac Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Rhino Savannah RH20/26 Heatpac Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||95%|
|Manufacturer||Rhino Savannah Boilers|
|Output (kW)||20 - 26|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Rhino Savannah RH20/26 Heatpac is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 95%.
The RH20/26 Heatpac is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Rhino Savannah Boilers to the RH20/26 Heatpac
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Rhino Savannah RB20/26 Boilerhouse - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RH15/20 Heatpac - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RB 15/20 Boilerhouse - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah R15/20 Kitchen - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah R20/26 Kitchen - 95.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient