Ideal Vogue c40 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ideal Vogue c40 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.0%|
|Output (kW)||32 - 32|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Ideal Vogue c40 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.0%.
The Vogue c40 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 32kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Vogue c40
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Esprit Eco 30 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Independent C30 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Logic Combi EC 30 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Vogue c32 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Logic combi 30 - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient