Johnson and Starley QuanTec 16R Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Johnson and Starley QuanTec 16R Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.6%|
|Manufacturer||Johnson and Starley Boilers|
|Output (kW)||16.27 - 16.27|
|Manufactured From/To||2013 - current|
The Johnson and Starley QuanTec 16R is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.6%.
The QuanTec 16R is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 16.27kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Johnson and Starley Boilers to the QuanTec 16R
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE16H - 90.7% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE16S - 90.7% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE25H - 90.4% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE25S - 90.4% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley QuanTec 24S - 90.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient