Baxi Avanta 39c Exclusive LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Baxi Avanta 39c Exclusive Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.4%|
|Model||Avanta 39c Exclusive|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||33.3 - 33.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Baxi Avanta 39c Exclusive is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.4%.
The Avanta 39c Exclusive is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 33.3kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Avanta 39c Exclusive
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Megaflo System 32 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 18 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 15 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 18 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient