Baxi Avanta 24h Heat Only LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Avanta 24h Heat Only Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.7%|
|Model||Avanta 24h Heat Only|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||24.7 - 24.7|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Baxi Avanta 24h Heat Only is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.7%.
The Avanta 24h Heat Only is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.7kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Avanta 24h Heat Only
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Megaflo System 32 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 18 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 15 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 18 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient