Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.8%|
|Model||Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||25 - 32|
|Manufactured From/To||2013 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.8%.
The Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 32kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar Danesmoor Utility 25/32
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Camray System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray Utility System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray External System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray Utility 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient