Request Your Switching Call-Back Today
Save up to £350 by switching
Complete the form below and we'll call you back within 24 hours.
Calls take 10 - 15 minutes
Please have the following details to hand:
- Your latest gas and/or electricity bill
- Details of your current payment method
- Your annual consumption in kWh will give you the most accurate comparison, but this is not essential.
Having these details to hand will allow us to complete the process much more efficiently.
It’s easy and hassle free to switch – we do all the hard work for you!
Energy bills are on the rise yet again. And with no realistic sign of it slowing down for the foreseeable future you need to make sure you are on the best possible tariffs by using our switching service.
We’re on a mission to save energy consumers money. All you need to do is complete the call back form on the left and we’ll be in touch to take you through your current plan and hopefully switch you to a better one.
The process is simple and we’ll guide you through it step by step. Just complete the form and we’ll call you back in the next 24 hours.
Why should you switch utility suppliers?
If you are paying standard prices (and we’ll be able to advise you if you are) then we are confident we can save you money. Better still if you are currently using separate suppliers for your gas and electricity, switching to one supplier will qualify you for a dual fuel discount.
Go paperless and pay by Direct Debit to save even more!
On average 10% of our customers save up to £350 on their annual energy bills by switching.
What happens next?
- We aim to contact you within 24 hours once we’ve received your completed form.
- We will attempt to call you by phone to run through the rest of the details. Once we have completed the application process, our systems will return the best options based on the information you have provided.
- If you decide to switch, your application will be sent to your new provider to start the switching process. Your new contract will arrive within 10-14 days. Some providers will also send confirmation of the switch by email.
- Once you have instructed us to make the switch you can still change your mind. Your right to cancel is usually 7 – 14 days depending on the provider. We will advise you of your cooling off period during the application process.
- Once your right to cancel period has passed, the new provider will contact your old provider to start the switching process, which can take from 4 to 8 weeks.
- Your new supplier will contact you to confirm the start date of the new supply and details of when the first payment will be required.
Why switch with Home Heating Guide?
- We are independent of any energy company
- The service is totally FREE
- We get the best possible deals
Unlike some switching services we have access to the majority of all UK energy companies and can therefore access the best possible tariffs to suit you. We receive a referral fee for each switch, but this fee has no affect on the comparison service. This means you will always get the best deal available.
Will my energy supply be interrupted when I switch?
No, the physical energy supply doesn’t change, just the company that bills you. No one will need to visit your property and no new pipes or cables will need to be fitted.
How long does the switch take?
On average it takes 4-8 weeks for the process to complete. Your new energy supplier will contact your old supplier and agree a switch over date, which they will confirm with you.
Will the new company contact me?
Yes, they will send you a welcome pack detailing your agreement. This will also contain details on how to set up a new Direct Debit.
Can I change my mind?
Each company allows a different cooling off period but generally it is 7-14 days from the day we confirm the switch is in progress. We will advise you on the exact time when you decide to switch.