British Gas Boiler OffersCall 0800 327 7119
Is your old boiler ready for the scrapheap? Get a £400 boiler scrappage discount until 31st October
British Gas Boiler Offer
Is your old boiler ready for the scrapheap? Well, don’t just scrap it, get a £400 boiler scrappage discount before 31st October. That’s on top of a lot of other reasons to choose British Gas.
Boiler & central heating care worth £228
All British Gas boilers come with one year’s aftercare. It covers your new boiler, controls and central heating system, to make sure they keep running smoothly
Why use British Gas?
- A fixed price quote - What British Gas Heating Adviser’s quote is what you’ll pay. No add-ons or extras. Guaranteed.
- Expert engineers - All engineers are highly qualified – clean, tidy professionals up to speed with all the latest innovations and are proud of the job they do.
- Priority installation - No heating or hot water? British Gas can start installing your new boiler the very next day.
- A range of payment options – There are also a number of options that could help you with the cost of your boiler purchase.
- Save up to £340 through energy efficiency - British Gas only install the latest A-rated energy efficient boiler and controls, which could help you save up to £340 a year 
You're in expert hands
UK-wide network of over 1,000 Gas Safe
 This offer is valid until 31st October 2015 and is available for domestic properties only (up to 40kW). It excludes warm air units. The £400 scrappage discount will be applied at the point of sale, on the basis that British Gas installs the boiler. You can’t use this offer with another British Gas offer unless the offer states that it’s OK.
 Based on comparing the savings for upgrading a G-rated to an A-rated condensing boiler with a full set of heating controls. Savings assume a gas price of 4.21p/kWh. Source: energysavingtrust.org.uk (03/15).
British Gas is the trading name of British Gas New Heating Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its consumer credit activities. Registered in England and Wales (Registered No. 06723244). Registered Office: Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor,Berkshire SL4 5GD. britishgas.co.uk
British Gas acts as a credit broker for Clydesdale Financial Services Limited T/A Barclays Partner Finance. Availability of credit is subject to application and status.