The smarter way to find heating engineers in your area
Our unique service enables you to get free quotes for your new boiler from reputable UK installers, compare them and choose the best.
1. Tell us about your job
Answer a few quick questions & we’ll find you the right quotes
2. Compare prices
Compare prices from local, recommended heating engineers
3. Choose the best
All quotes are from approved and accredited companies
Let Boiler Guide help you
Boiler Guide enables you to save money by comparing boiler quotes from multiple different installation companies.
A new A-rated boiler could save you up to £305* on your annual energy bills. With potential savings like that it’s important you make the right choice when comparing quotes.
By completing just one simple online enquiry form you will quickly receive up to 3 quotes from professional and accredited installers in your area. Every installer has been vetted to ensure they meet strict quality standards and professional accreditations such as Gas Safe and OFTEC.
There’s no obligation to accept any of the quotes you receive. And, even better, the service is completely free and with no hidden fees.
Trust Boiler Guide
- Quick & competitive quotes for your job
- Save time by completing one simple enquiry form
- Choose the right quote for you
- Gas Safe & OFTEC registered installers
- Save money by comparing prices
- No hassle, no fee, no obligation
* Based on installing a new A-rated condensing boiler with a programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator controls (TVRs) in a detached gas-heated home from an older boiler with a programmer and room thermostat. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2018.