Baxi Heating Wm 60/3rs Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Heating Wm 60/3rs Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||Baxi Heating Boilers|
|Output (kW)||17.38 - 17.38|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1990|
The Baxi Heating Wm 60/3rs is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Wm 60/3rs is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.38kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Baxi Heating Boilers to the Wm 60/3rs
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 30 - 78.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 40 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 60 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 80 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 70 - 77.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient