Baxi Heating Wm 60/3rs Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Heating Wm 60/3rs Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||Baxi Heating Boilers|
|Output (kW)||17.38 - 17.38|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1990|
The Baxi Heating Wm 60/3rs is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Wm 60/3rs is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.38kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Baxi Heating Boilers to the Wm 60/3rs
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 30 - 78.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 40 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 60 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 80 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 70 - 77.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient