Potterton International Heating Flamingo 50of Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton International Heating Flamingo 50of Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||Potterton International Heating Boilers|
|Output (kW)||14.65 - 14.65|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1986|
The Potterton International Heating Flamingo 50of is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Flamingo 50of is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.65kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton International Heating Boilers to the Flamingo 50of
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton International Heating Netaheat Electronic 16/22e - 68% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating Netaheat mk2f16-22bf - 68% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating Netaheat mk2f10-16bf - 68% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating FRS 52 - 65% Efficient
- Potterton International Heating Fireside 50 - 65% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient