Aquaflame Gem 70 B Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Aquaflame Gem 70 B Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||70%|
|Model||Gem 70 B|
|Output (kW)||20.5 - 20.5|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1997|
The Aquaflame Gem 70 B is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Gem 70 B is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20.5kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Aquaflame Boilers to the Gem 70 B
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Aquaflame Evolution II 110 - 85.5% Efficient
- Aquaflame Evolution II 95 - 85.1% Efficient
- Aquaflame Evolution II 50 - 85.0% Efficient
- Aquaflame Evolution II 65 - 85.0% Efficient
- Aquaflame Evolution II 80 - 85.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient