Thorn EMI Heating Apollo 30/50s Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Thorn EMI Heating Apollo 30/50s Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||72%|
|Manufacturer||Thorn EMI Heating Boilers|
|Output (kW)||8.8 - 14.7|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1990|
The Thorn EMI Heating Apollo 30/50s is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Apollo 30/50s is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Thorn EMI Heating Boilers to the Apollo 30/50s
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 30/50si - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 15/30si - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 65/80si - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 15/30s - 72% Efficient
- Thorn EMI Heating Apollo Fanfare 50/65si - 72% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient