Glow-worm Spacesaver 75 Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Glow-worm Spacesaver 75 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Output (kW)||21.98 - 21.98|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - 1992|
The Glow-worm Spacesaver 75 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Spacesaver 75 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 21.98kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Spacesaver 75
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Hideaway 100CFF - 79.9% Efficient
- Glow-worm Hideaway 100BFF - 79.9% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultimate 30FF - 79.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30 si - 79.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm Compact 60 System A - 79.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 15 HE - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Platinum 15 HE - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax 15/2 HE Plus - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax System 12 HE Plus A - 91.2% Efficient