R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor PJ 20/30 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor PJ 20/30 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||65%|
|Manufacturer||R H Ingham Boilers|
|Model||Ingham Danesmoor PJ 20/30|
|Output (kW)||26.4 - 26.4|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - obsolete|
The R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor PJ 20/30 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Ingham Danesmoor PJ 20/30 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26.4kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar R H Ingham Boilers to the Ingham Danesmoor PJ 20/30
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor ABK 60/100 - 65% Efficient
- R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor PJ20/30 - 65% Efficient
- R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor 42 - 65% Efficient
- R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor PJ 30/45 - 65% Efficient
- R H Ingham Ingham Danesmoor 80 - 65% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient