Worcester High Flow 400 BF Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester High Flow 400 BF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||75.9%|
|Model||High Flow 400 BF|
|Output (kW)||8.8 - 24|
|Boiler ID||47 311 19|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2002|
The Worcester High Flow 400 BF is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 75.9%.
The High Flow 400 BF is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the High Flow 400 BF
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Highflow 400 Electronic BF BF - 80.0% Efficient
- Worcester 24 Cdi BF - 79.4% Efficient
- Worcester Highflow 400 RSF - 79.2% Efficient
- Worcester 35 Cdi RSF - 78.9% Efficient
- Worcester 28 LE RSF - 78.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient