Worcester 15 Sbi RSF Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester 15 Sbi RSF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.1%|
|Model||15 Sbi RSF|
|Output (kW)||6 - 15|
|Boiler ID||41 311 43|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - current|
The Worcester 15 Sbi RSF is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.1%.
The 15 Sbi RSF is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 15kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 15 Sbi RSF
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester 14/19 CBi RSF - 79.4% Efficient
- Worcester 9/14 CBi RSF - 78.5% Efficient
- Worcester 19/24 CBi RSF - 78.4% Efficient
- Worcester 24 Sbi RSF - 78.3% Efficient
- Worcester 24 CBi RSF - 76.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient