Ferroli Optima 201 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ferroli Optima 201 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||74.2%|
|Output (kW)||23.3 - 23.3|
|Manufactured From/To||1996 - 1997|
The Ferroli Optima 201 is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 74.2%.
The Optima 201 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the Optima 201
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli Modena 80 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ferroli Domina 80 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ferroli F24 - 79.6% Efficient
- Ferroli Modena 102 - 78.0% Efficient
- Ferroli F30 - 78.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient