Glow-worm Compact 80p Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Glow-worm Compact 80p Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||72.2%|
|Output (kW)||17.6 - 17.6|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2002|
The Glow-worm Compact 80p is an 'F' rated boiler with a poor efficiency of 72.2%.
The Compact 80p is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 17.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'F' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Compact 80p
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm 23c - 79.9% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30 ci - 79.6% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30ci Plus - 79.6% Efficient
- Glow-worm Compact 80e A - 79.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Swiftflow 125e - 79.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient