Eco Hometec (UK) EC23S Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Eco Hometec (UK) EC23S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.9%|
|Manufacturer||Eco Hometec (UK) Boilers|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28|
|Manufactured From/To||1995 - current|
The Eco Hometec (UK) EC23S is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.9%.
The EC23S is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Eco Hometec (UK) Boilers to the EC23S
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Eco Hometec (UK) EC31S - 90.2% Efficient
- Eco Hometec (UK) EC38S - 90.1% Efficient
- Eco Hometec (UK) EC16S - 89.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient