Boulter Compact 50/70 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Boulter Compact 50/70 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.7%|
|Output (kW)||15 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||1994 - 2001|
The Boulter Compact 50/70 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.7%.
The Compact 50/70 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Compact 50/70
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Camray 5 150/200G - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Bonus 40/65 - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Eco-System 12/19 - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Utility 40/65 Utility - 85.7% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 System 40/65 System - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient