Ideal Classic FF250P LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ideal Classic FF250P Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.7%|
|Output (kW)||14.7 - 14.7|
|Boiler ID||G.C.41 387 07|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - current|
The Ideal Classic FF250P is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.7%.
The Classic FF250P is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.7kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Classic FF250P
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Classic FF 350 P - 81.8% Efficient
- Ideal Classic LX FF250P - 81.7% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF 360 P - 80.2% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF 380 P - 79.9% Efficient
- Ideal Classic LX FF260P - 78.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient