Saunier Duval Ecosy SB28E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Saunier Duval Ecosy SB28E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.5%|
|Manufacturer||Saunier Duval Boilers|
|Output (kW)||28.9 - 28.9|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2003|
The Saunier Duval Ecosy SB28E is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.5%.
The Ecosy SB28E is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 28.9kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Saunier Duval Boilers to the Ecosy SB28E
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Saunier Duval Ecosy SB24E - 90.7% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 30 HE - 90.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon Condens 30 - 90.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Envirotek F28E SB - 90.4% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Xeon 18 HE - 90.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient