Ariston Microsystem 21 RFFI Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ariston Microsystem 21 RFFI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.4%|
|Model||Microsystem 21 RFFI|
|Output (kW)||21.0 - 21.0|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41-116-06|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - 2007|
The Ariston Microsystem 21 RFFI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.4%.
The Microsystem 21 RFFI is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 21.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Microsystem 21 RFFI
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston Clas 21 FF System - 80.4% Efficient
- Ariston Clas 28 FF System - 80.4% Efficient
- Ariston Microsystem 28 RFFI - 80.3% Efficient
- Ariston Microsystem 15 RFFI - 79.9% Efficient
- Ariston Genus 27 RFFI System - 79.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient