Ferroli Arena 30 A Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ferroli Arena 30 A Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.9%|
|Model||Arena 30 A|
|Output (kW)||32.4 - 32.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - 2001|
The Ferroli Arena 30 A is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.9%.
The Arena 30 A is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 32.4kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the Arena 30 A
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli Maxima 35S - 91.0% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE 31 S - 90.6% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 35 S - 90.6% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE 25 S - 90.5% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 25 OV - 90.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient