Merlin Internal Wall Hung 40/65 CF Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Merlin Internal Wall Hung 40/65 CF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.9%|
|Model||Internal Wall Hung 40/65 CF|
|Output (kW)||11.7 - 19|
|Manufactured From/To||1995 - current|
The Merlin Internal Wall Hung 40/65 CF is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.9%.
The Internal Wall Hung 40/65 CF is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 19kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Merlin Boilers to the Internal Wall Hung 40/65 CF
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Merlin 2000 40/60 BL - 85.7% Efficient
- Merlin 2000 80/100 CF - 85.7% Efficient
- Merlin 2000 40/60 CF - 85.7% Efficient
- Merlin 2000 60/80 BL - 85.7% Efficient
- Merlin 2000 60/80 CF - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient