Worcester 19/24 CBi RSF LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester 19/24 CBi RSF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.4%|
|Model||19/24 CBi RSF|
|Output (kW)||19.05 - 23.45|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Worcester 19/24 CBi RSF is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.4%.
The 19/24 CBi RSF is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.45kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 19/24 CBi RSF
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester 14/19 CBi RSF - 81.3% Efficient
- Worcester 15 SBi RSF - 80.9% Efficient
- Worcester 9/14 CBi RSF - 80.5% Efficient
- Worcester 24 SBi RSF - 80.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient