Aquaflame Eco-Avance 30 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Aquaflame Eco-Avance 30 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.4%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||30.4 - 30.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Aquaflame Eco-Avance 30 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.4%.
The Eco-Avance 30 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.4kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Aquaflame Boilers to the Eco-Avance 30
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Aquaflame HE 19 - 92.9% Efficient
- Aquaflame HE 15 - 92.9% Efficient
- Aquaflame Eco-Avance 28 - 92.0% Efficient
- Aquaflame Eco-Avance II 30 - 91.8% Efficient
- Aquaflame Eco-Avance 25 - 91.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient