Worcester 35 CDi II RSF Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester 35 CDi II RSF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.5%|
|Model||35 CDi II RSF|
|Output (kW)||27.5 - 27.5|
|Boiler ID||47 311 58|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Worcester 35 CDi II RSF is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.5%.
The 35 CDi II RSF is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 35 CDi II RSF
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Highflow 400 Electronic BF BF - 80.0% Efficient
- Worcester 24 Cdi BF - 79.4% Efficient
- Worcester Highflow 400 RSF - 79.2% Efficient
- Worcester 35 Cdi RSF - 78.9% Efficient
- Worcester 28 LE RSF - 78.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient