Firebird Combi 115 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Firebird Combi 115 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||83%|
|Output (kW)||33.7 - 33.7|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2010|
The Firebird Combi 115 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 83%.
The Combi 115 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 33.7kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Firebird Boilers to the Combi 115
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Firebird Combipac 115 - 83.0% Efficient
- Firebird CombiPac 90 - 83.0% Efficient
- Firebird Combi 90 - 83% Efficient
- Firebird Combipac 90-120 - 82.9% Efficient
- Firebird Combi 90-120 - 82.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient