Fonderie Sime Estelle 5 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Estelle 5 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||84.9%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Output (kW)||32.5 - 40.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Estelle 5 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 84.9%.
The Estelle 5 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 40.0kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Estelle 5
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Estelle 7 - 85.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Rondo 7 - 85.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Estelle 6 - 85.0% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Rondo 6 - 85.0% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Rondo 5 - 84.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient