Saunier Duval Isofast F28E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Saunier Duval Isofast F28E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.4%|
|Manufacturer||Saunier Duval Boilers|
|Output (kW)||27.6 - 27.6|
|Boiler ID||GC 47-920-15|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Saunier Duval Isofast F28E is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.4%.
The Isofast F28E is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Saunier Duval Boilers to the Isofast F28E
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Saunier Duval Saunier Duval F30E - 79.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Thema Classic F30E Plus - 79.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Isomax F28E A - 78.9% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Thema Classic F35E - 78.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Isofast F35E - 78.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient