Warmflow Whitebird 50/70 WB Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Warmflow Whitebird 50/70 WB Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.1%|
|Model||Whitebird 50/70 WB|
|Output (kW)||14.65 - 20.52|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Warmflow Whitebird 50/70 WB is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.1%.
The Whitebird 50/70 WB is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20.52kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Warmflow Boilers to the Whitebird 50/70 WB
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Warmflow 50/70 Bluebird - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow Kabin Pak KP90 - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow 120/150 Bluebird - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow Utility U90 - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow Boilerhouse B1 - 85.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient