Vaillant Ecomax 622/2E LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vaillant Ecomax 622/2E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.3%|
|Output (kW)||22.4 - 22.4|
|Boiler ID||VU GB 246/2E-C|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2010|
The Vaillant Ecomax 622/2E is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.3%.
The Ecomax 622/2E is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Vaillant Boilers to the Ecomax 622/2E
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 618 VU GB 186/5-5 - 92.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 635 E - 92.6% Efficient
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5 - 92.5% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 613/2E - 92.4% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 618/2E - 92.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient