Vaillant Ecomax 835/2 E LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vaillant Ecomax 835/2 E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.5%|
|Model||Ecomax 835/2 E|
|Output (kW)||27.0 - 27.0|
|Boiler ID||VUW 356 - C|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2010|
The Vaillant Ecomax 835/2 E is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.5%.
The Ecomax 835/2 E is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Vaillant Boilers to the Ecomax 835/2 E
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 831 VUW GB 316/5-5 - 92.6% Efficient
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 92.6% Efficient
- Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 VUW GB 286/5-3 - 92.5% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 824/2E - 92.3% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 LPG - 92.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient