Firebird Boilerhouse S 70-90 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Firebird Boilerhouse S 70-90 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.5%|
|Model||Boilerhouse S 70-90|
|Output (kW)||20.52 - 26.38|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - current|
The Firebird Boilerhouse S 70-90 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.5%.
The Boilerhouse S 70-90 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26.38kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Firebird Boilers to the Boilerhouse S 70-90
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Firebird Oylympic S 90-115 - 85.7% Efficient
- Firebird Roomsealed Popular (Hideaway) 90-120 - 85.7% Efficient
- Firebird Oylympic Boilerhouse 90-115 - 85.7% Efficient
- Firebird Roomsealed Popular (Hideaway) 120-150 - 85.7% Efficient
- Firebird S (White Cased) 120-150 - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient