Broag Remeha Selecta Selecta System Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Broag Remeha Selecta Selecta System Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.2%|
|Manufacturer||Broag Remeha Boilers|
|Model||Selecta Selecta System|
|Output (kW)||16 - 16|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Broag Remeha Selecta Selecta System is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.2%.
The Selecta Selecta System is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 16kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Broag Remeha Boilers to the Selecta Selecta System
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Broag Remeha Avanta Plus 24s - 90.5% Efficient
- Broag Remeha Quinta 65 - 90.5% Efficient
- Broag Remeha Quinta Quinta 30 - 90.4% Efficient
- Broag Remeha Quinta 45 - 90.0% Efficient
- Broag Remeha W40M Eco - 83% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient