Vokera Lineamax Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vokera Lineamax Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.1%|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2010|
The Vokera Lineamax is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.1%.
The Lineamax is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Vokera Boilers to the Lineamax
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vokera Linea 735 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Linea 726 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Linea 730 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Compact 28 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Compact 24 - 80.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient