Potterton Osprey 2 CFL 220 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Osprey 2 CFL 220 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.0%|
|Model||Osprey 2 CFL 220|
|Output (kW)||64.5 - 64.5|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41-590-57|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - 2006|
The Potterton Osprey 2 CFL 220 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.0%.
The Osprey 2 CFL 220 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 64.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Osprey 2 CFL 220
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Performa System 12e - 78.9% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 18e - 78.8% Efficient
- Potterton Suprima 80L - 78.8% Efficient
- Potterton Osprey 2 CFL 180 - 78.7% Efficient
- Potterton Suprima 120L - 78.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient