Ravenheat CSI System A T Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ravenheat CSI System A T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.7%|
|Model||CSI System A T|
|Output (kW)||22.3 - 22.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Ravenheat CSI System A T is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.7%.
The CSI System A T is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the CSI System A T
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat CSI 150 System T Low Nox - 90.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI systemT Low Nox Timeclock Natural Gas - 90.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI Primary 150 Low Nox - 90.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI system Low Nox Natural Gas - 90.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI primary Low Nox Natural Gas - 90.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient