Aquaflame Eco-Avance II 15 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Aquaflame Eco-Avance II 15 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.6%|
|Model||Eco-Avance II 15|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||15 - 15.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Aquaflame Eco-Avance II 15 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.6%.
The Eco-Avance II 15 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 15.0kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Aquaflame Boilers to the Eco-Avance II 15
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Aquaflame HE 19 - 92.9% Efficient
- Aquaflame HE 15 - 92.9% Efficient
- Aquaflame Eco-Avance 28 - 92.0% Efficient
- Aquaflame Eco-Avance II 30 - 91.8% Efficient
- Aquaflame Eco-Avance 25 - 91.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient