Saunier Duval Saunier Duval F30E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Saunier Duval Saunier Duval F30E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.6%|
|Manufacturer||Saunier Duval Boilers|
|Model||Saunier Duval F30E|
|Output (kW)||29.6 - 29.6|
|Boiler ID||GC 41-920-45|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Saunier Duval Saunier Duval F30E is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.6%.
The Saunier Duval F30E is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Saunier Duval Boilers to the Saunier Duval F30E
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Saunier Duval Thema Classic F30E Plus - 79.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Isofast F28E - 79.4% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Isomax F28E A - 78.9% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Thema Classic F35E - 78.6% Efficient
- Saunier Duval Isofast F35E - 78.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient