Potterton Performa System 18e LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Potterton Performa System 18e Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.8%|
|Model||Performa System 18e|
|Output (kW)||17.5 - 17.5|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41-590-89|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - 2006|
The Potterton Performa System 18e is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.8%.
The Performa System 18e is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.5kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Performa System 18e
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Performa System 12e - 80.9% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 24e - 80.8% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 28e - 80.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient