Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System II 80 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System II 80 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.8%|
|Manufacturer||Chaffoteaux et Maury Boilers|
|Model||Britony System II 80|
|Output (kW)||24 - 24|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41-980-15|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - 2007|
The Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System II 80 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.8%.
The Britony System II 80 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Chaffoteaux et Maury Boilers to the Britony System II 80
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System 60 - 78.9% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System II Plus 80 - 78.8% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System 100 - 78.5% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System II Plus 100 - 78.5% Efficient
- Chaffoteaux et Maury Britony System II 100 - 78.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient