Fontecal Polycal 26 S Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Fontecal Polycal 26 S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||84.5%|
|Model||Polycal 26 S|
|Output (kW)||29.9 - 29.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Fontecal Polycal 26 S is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 84.5%.
The Polycal 26 S is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 29.9kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Fontecal Boilers to the Polycal 26 S
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fontecal Polycal 21 S - 84.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient