Halstead Finest Platinum Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Halstead Finest Platinum Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.7%|
|Output (kW)||24.9 - 24.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - current|
The Halstead Finest Platinum is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.7%.
The Finest Platinum is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.9kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Halstead Boilers to the Finest Platinum
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Halstead Finest fx - 79.3% Efficient
- Halstead Finest Gold fgx - 79.3% Efficient
- Halstead Wickes Combi 102 - 78.6% Efficient
- Halstead Ace High - 78.6% Efficient
- Halstead Ace acl - 78.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient