Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90BE Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90BE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.4%|
|Model||Camray 5 Combi 90BE|
|Output (kW)||26.4 - 26.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - current|
The Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90BE is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.4%.
The Camray 5 Combi 90BE is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26.4kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Camray 5 Combi 90BE
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 55 - 82.9% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90A - 82.3% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 70A - 82.3% Efficient
- Boulter Bonus Combi 90A - 82.2% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi - 81.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient