Viessmann Vitodens 300 WB3A - 66kW Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Viessmann Vitodens 300 WB3A - 66kW Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Model||Vitodens 300 WB3A - 66kW|
|Output (kW)||60.1 - 60.1|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - current|
The Viessmann Vitodens 300 WB3A - 66kW is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Vitodens 300 WB3A - 66kW is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 60.1kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Viessmann Boilers to the Vitodens 300 WB3A - 66kW
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Viessmann Vitodens 200W WB2C 30kW System - 90.8% Efficient
- Viessmann Vitodens 100-w wb1a 13kW - 90.8% Efficient
- Viessmann Vitodens 200-W WB2B 30kW System Boiler - 90.8% Efficient
- Viessmann Vitodens 200W WB2C 26kW System - 90.7% Efficient
- Viessmann Vitodens 200-W WB2B 26 kW System boiler - 90.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient