Johnson and Starley Reno HE31SP LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Johnson and Starley Reno HE31SP Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.0%|
|Manufacturer||Johnson and Starley Boilers|
|Output (kW)||30.0 - 30.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Johnson and Starley Reno HE31SP is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.0%.
The Reno HE31SP is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Johnson and Starley Boilers to the Reno HE31SP
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE16SP - 92.8% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE16HP - 92.8% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE31HP - 92.0% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE25HP - 91.8% Efficient
- Johnson and Starley Reno HE25SP - 91.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient