Gerkros Gem Top Cleaner 60/95 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Gerkros Gem Top Cleaner 60/95 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||83.6%|
|Model||Gem Top Cleaner 60/95|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||17.58 - 27.84|
|Manufactured From/To||1988 - current|
The Gerkros Gem Top Cleaner 60/95 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 83.6%.
The Gem Top Cleaner 60/95 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 27.84kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Gerkros Boilers to the Gem Top Cleaner 60/95
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Gerkros Cozy Mann 50/70 fdc - 84.2% Efficient
- Gerkros Gem fdc 50/70 - 84.2% Efficient
- Gerkros Cozy Mann 60/95 tdc - 83.6% Efficient
- Gerkros Gem Top Cleaner 90/120 - 83.2% Efficient
- Gerkros Cozy Mann 90/120 tdc - 83.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient